International MA Program in Israel Studies AT the University of Haifa
Looking for a university known for its excellence in research and advanced MA Programs? The University of Haifa located in Haifa, Israel offers the International MA Program in Israel Studies to deserving students who wants to deepen their knowledge in Israeli culture, society, politics, and history.
Our university since we were established in 1963 has been known for its academic achievements in providing high quality of education.
We at University of Haifa, invites graduate students who had earned their Bachelor’s Degree with good scholastic records in social sciences or humanities.
Under the International MA Program in Israel Studies, the courses are categorized into two- Track A and Track B.
- Track A is composed of 32 credits including 4 elective courses, 4 basic courses, and 3 seminar papers.
- Track B is composed of 40 credits including 6 elective courses, 4 basic courses, 3 seminar papers, and a final test.
The final grades of the student will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- 30% course grade
- 30% seminar papers
- 40% final examination
With our aim to maintain the university’s high educational standard, we require the following prerequisites to interested student that would like to avail our International MA Program in Israel Studies.
- Curriculum Vitae
- TOEFL scores (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Humanities from a recognized university
- At least 80% GPA under the Israeli system
- Copy of the undergraduate diploma
- Official Transcript of Records of the Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 Recommendation letters from recognized academic faculty staff
- Medical forms for international students
- Statement of Intent composed of 500 to 700 words
Applicants for the International MA Program in Israel Studies must submit TOEFL scores or the equivalent with the minimum scores of:
- 570 – Paper-based test
- 230 - computer-based test
- 89 - internet-based test
In case you haven’t met the admission requirements, you can make an appeal to the screening committee of the university by sending a letter asking for special consideration. Explain to us why we have to consider your application. Your special consideration request must be approved by the committee before they will review your application.
The academic year for international students will cost $10,330. If you plan to live in a dormitory, prepare $450 every month. However, if you have excellent academic records, the Israel Institute is granting scholarships worth $4,000 annually. There are many financial aid resources available which you can also choose from.
We are inviting you to become part of University of Haifa and experience the academic in the campus life while taking our International MA Program in Israel Studies. Learn Israel’s way of life, culture, politics, and history in a wider perspective.
Visit us at www.haifainternationalschool or at www. firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at +972-4-8288728.